Sonovia is looking for a highly qualified and passionate Chemistry Researcher, to join our talented R&D team, to promote the development of various formulations and additional projects to our final exciting products. This is a temporary position (Maternity leave replacement), for ~6 months, with an option to extend.
About the Company
Sonovia is an innovative tech company publicly traded on TASE. The company is redefining sustainable textile solutions through innovative patented ultrasonic technology. Our proprietary technology has already proven itself in delivering antimicrobial textile solutions in the battle against COVID-19. We are expanding our scope to include environmentally friendly water-repellent and fire-retardant products, as well as additional properties across multiple industry sectors. Our model caters to leading textile brands as well as to global manufacturers in need of sustainable machinery and formulations for integration within their existing production lines.
Requirements & Qualifications
· Motivated scientist, with initiative and proven industry record of minimum 1-2 years
· Education – BSc/MA Chemistry / Materials (specifically Nanomaterials)
· Tracking scientific records
· Experience in nanoparticles preparation (e.g. milling) and their dispersion – an advantage
· Creative and innovative spirit
· Taking initiative
· Fluent in English and Hebrew
What we offer
· Making a significant impact, in a growing, successful company
· Dynamic environment
· Competitive salary & benefits
· Offices and labs located in ‘Habursa’ area